Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fear

Image courtesy of patpitchaya / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Fear is an issue I struggle with daily.  In fact, much of the time it keeps me frozen.  I don't speak for fear of upsetting someone.  I don't act out of fear of doing something the wrong way.  I don't try because I am afraid to fail.  Oh fear, how you have my number.  And yet, Scripture teaches us over and over again not to fear, not to worry, not to be afraid.  I've wanted to take time and work through all of these passages for myself and I think this might just be the perfect place to do that, so over the next weeks, months, years (I hear there are a lot of these Scriptures!), I will be spending time writing about these different passages.  Hopefully, this system will not only help me be organized, but also accountable. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment